The 2014 AGM was held on Monday 15th September . You can download the minutes here. You can also download the NRA Audited Accounts 2014.
There was an important change to the Association Officers – Martin Hanley did not stand for President this year. Instead we welcomed Claire Pettigrew to the role – Claire is our youngest President, and the first woman since Annabel Taylor was President in the 1980s.
Kate Zwartz proposed and James Coyle seconded a vote of thanks to Martin for the work he has done for the Association, which was carried with acclamation.
The following were all elected unopposed:
- President: Claire Pettigrew
- Vice–presidents: Jeanie McCafferty, Kate Zwartz and James Coyle
- Immediate Past President: Martin Hanley
- Secretary: Rhona Carson
- Treasurer: Peter Frater
- Executive Committee: Ken Allen, Carol Comber, Steve Cosgrove , Steve Dunn, Ryan Kerr, Kevin Lethbridge -Membership, Laura Newcombe, Daphne Pilaar, Cheryl Robilliard
- Newtown Festival Director: Martin Hanley
- Newtown Festival Committee: Anna Kemble Welch, Tom Law, James Coyle, Rhona Carson, Keith Powell
- Newtown Festival Review Team: Steve Dunn, Peter Frater, with authority to co-opt others.